I've been doing a little online shopping in the past month via YesStyle and eBay, and while waiting for these to arrive I fell across Memebox (How the hell I didn't know about this sooner I have no idea!). I went ahead and bought four boxes off the bat - two of which shipped pretty much straight away.
I'll probably get around to posting some more in depth thoughts & reviews of the products I try out, but in the interim here's a round up of what I got today.
YES STYLE ORDER
So yeah artistic instamax style photography. Because I don't want to appear TOO girly. In this order (besides the Egg Pore Soaps which I reordered for my brother) were the following:
- Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream (which was on back order forever and delayed the shipping of this order by like two weeks!)
- Etude House BB Magic Pact #01 Light Beige
- Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repairing Water Mask
- Tony Moly Egg Pore Deep Cleansing Foam
- Samples: Chanel Le Blanc Light Revealing Whitening Makeup Base #10 Rose; Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream; Ladykin Confidence Nude Face BB.
Pretty stoked with the samples on this order, especially the two BB creams. I love me some BB action.
MEMEBOX LUCKYBOX #5
So here we go, the first of my Memeboxes. If you want more info on Memebox, the South Korean beauty box that ships pretty much world wide then go ahead and check out their site RIGHT HERE. AMAZE.
Luckybox #5 came with the promise of delivering some much loved products from previous Memeboxes, and as a newcomer I had a wishlist on what I'd like to see here. It was 85% fulfilled.
- Bio Medi Curing Mask Aqua Dressing
- Miguhara BP Cream (2 3ml samples - one of which I've given to my SIL to try)
- Dr G Bio-RTX Mentor Cream (I got the Oily Skin formulation - thank ye gods)
- LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence (currently in my SILs possession due to her sudden breakout - whilst my skin is still annoyingly -lol- free of blemishes - Thanks Tony Moly!)
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint Red (YES YES - so glad this was in this pack!)
- Dear by Eprani Bounce Cheese Cream (So wanted to try this after hearing about it online - happiness!)
- Dr Hart V7 Eye Serum (Have wanted to try this so bad!)
- O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser
All in all I am super impressed with this box as my first. Alot of really nice products to try!
Some really nice products in this one~
- Atopalm Moisturizing Eye Repair Serum (awesome! Two eye serums so far - thankyou Memebox, my eyezone has been seriously neglected of late)
- Dewytree Ginseng Nutritious Black Mask. The packaging on this is serial retro cute. Can't wait to try.
- Caolion Mool Pool Deep Cleanser. TBH the product description on this disturbs me "massage the cleanser by rolling it ... until it becomes too stiff to roll anymore". WTF. Just. W T F.
- Mise en scene Curling Essence 2X. Long Ko-cosme names. LOL. I actually pretty much straighten my naturally curly hair ALL THE TIME, but I will give this a go over the coming weekend and probably give to the SIL to use properly.
- Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampule BB SPF 30 PA++: And the longest name in this box award goes to... lol. Actually very interested in testing this out.
- Drww Multi Action Smart Cream Gel. While I am still trying to work on how a cream can be a gel, my fiance is currently applying to his face with accompanying comments in the realm of "I smell like flowers. I SMELL LIKE A GIRL" All the while patting it in like a pro. Just saying. The scent of this is like roses!
Well yes, today I landed quite a few products. All in all it felt like Cosme Christmas! Hopefully I'll have some reviews on a few of these products soon.
Meanwhile I just ordered two more Memeboxes.
These things are like crack. Cosme Crack.