I can't believe how fast this year is passing me by! I guess it's true what they say, the older you get the shorter life feels. 2019 will be like a month long at this rate.
I've been making a plan of attack when it comes to my stashed products. Been pretty good over the last 12 months in scaling back purchases, also have actually started to make use of samples I receive to make slightly more informed decisions on purchases (rather than just say, BUYING ALL THE THINGS). So as I go along, you might see less of these posts as I stick to certain brands and products. I mean, if I've already talked about it, what's the point?
Finished up in April 2018:
- Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask (2nd jar). Cute, gimmicky, smells like Japanese grape candy. Not a stand out in skin care benefits given my age. It's been <s>grape</s> great but fare thee well. I actually love liquor (themed products) and may do a bit of a feature on these one day. Hmmm...
- Elizavecca Milky Piggy Galactomyces 100%. I really wanted this to work for me. No go. I will try out CosRx or some other first essences though. This actually worked OK as a DIY sheet mask. More on that another time.
- Prelab Toning Peeling Tap (I'm sure that's meant to be Tab). I first read about these at Fifty Shades of Snail and though I never incorporated into my routine on a regular basis (too pricey!) I would be interested in finding something similar perhaps in bottled form.
- Neuli Teatree BHA Serum. Not bad! Definitely OK for more sensitive skin types. I think I'm going to move onto the much loved CosRx BHA next though.
- LuLuLun Sheet Masks (previously reviewed in my Seven Days of Sheet Masks Post ... I've come to love this brand and already have a couple of more packs to try.
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF (8th, 9th, umpteenth?) I wouldn't usually include something I regularly use, but here marks the waterline where I've decided it's time to try something else. Contenders are Missha, Tony Moly, and that nice Etude House one. Am I a fool for abandoning my HG? Not sure. Regrets likely to follow - watch this space.