Finally, Perth launches into Winter head first. Gone are the balmy, and rather out of season, sunny days. Welcome to the 100 kmph winds and freezing rain. Yay!
Also welcome - a rather weird dry spell going on with my skin. I will continue to blame exposure to these frigid winds. Anyway, onto happier things..
Finished Up in May 2018:
- L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation (in shade 12 Natural Rose). I've actually been using this on & off on days when I need a bit of extra cover, but mostly when I'm going out to events. It wears pretty good on my skin and is the first foundation I have not had to set with powder straight after application. About 4 hours in I do need to blot/powder as needed but it's not too bad. However if I even have a slight dry area on my face, this wears terribly and looks patchy. I have actually purchased another tube already just in case.
- Ciracle Eye Contour Gel. A little of this product goes a hell of a long way. It feels like it has taken me forever to finish it. TBH, I don't even know why I stuck with it. I've pretty much seen no improvement around my eye area while using. Fail.
- Another jar of Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream. Raved about here.
- The Face Shop Miracle Finish Oil Control Water Cushion & The Face Shop CC Long Lasting Cushion refill. I'm lumping these both together as wasn't a fan of either. I actually felt like the formulas were very similar, although perhaps the Oil Control one finished a tad more matte. The wear on my skin was terrible. Very patchy after about 2 hours!
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Radiance cleansing balm (3rd Jar?). I've never really talked about my first cleansers but I have been using balms for just over a year now. Clean It Zero has a few varieties (I'm a big fan of their original Pink one) but I ended up buying a bulk buy of this one. Pretty good - does what a CB should do! I've just switched to Heimish as I've heard really good things, but the change has been recent and so has my dry skin. A bit worried it's a contributing factor - watch this space!